The 2015 Auckland line-up is here!
Prepare yourselves for the 2015 Laneway Festival line-up; one of our favourites yet.
Traversing seven cities and three countries, the festival has well and truly settled into its home in each state. From the grassy knolls and towering silos at home in Auckland, to the sparkling backdrop of the Maribyrnong and Port Rivers in Melbourne and Adelaide and the idyllic spiritual homes of Brisbane, Sydney and Fremantle, the event is a true highlight on the Singapore, New Zealand and Australian music calendars.
For previously announced details of dates and venues head here.
In alphabetical order:
ANGEL OLSEN - ANGUS AND JULIA STONE - BANKS - BELLE & SEBASTIAN - BESPIN - CONNAN MOCKASIN - COURTNEY BARNETT - EAGULLS - FKA TWIGS - FLYING LOTUS (LAYER 3) - FUTURE ISLANDS - HEAVY - JAKOB - JON HOPKINS - JUNGLE - LITERAL FUCK - LITTLE DRAGON - LYKKE LI - MAC DEMARCO - PERFECT PUSSY - PRINCESS CHELSEA - QUARKS! - RACE BANYON - RATKING - ROYAL BLOOD - RUSTIE - SOHN - ST VINCENT - TINY RUINS - VIC MENSA
Pre-sale: Laneway Festival fans with Visa Credit, Debit or Prepaid cards can get tickets first through Visa Entertainment. Visa Entertainment presale starts 12 noon Wednesday 8 October through to 12 noon Thursday 9 October (local time) or until tickets sell out at visaentertainment.co.nz
Visa presale: Noon, Wednesday 8 October – Noon, Thursday 9 October (local time)
GP on sale: Monday 13 October, 9am (local time)
Supported by 95bFM, The New Zealand Herald, Under The Radar and Rdio
- Saturday 24 January - SINGAPORE - THE MEADOW, GARDENS BY THE BAY
- Monday 26 January - AUCKLAND - SILO PARK
- Saturday 31 January - BRISBANE - BRISBANE SHOWGROUNDS, BOWEN HILLS (16+)
- Sunday 1 February - SYDNEY - SYDNEY COLLEGE OF THE ARTS (SCA), ROZELLE**
- Friday 6 February - ADELAIDE - HART’S MILL, PORT ADELAIDE (16+)
- Saturday 7 February - MELBOURNE - FOOTSCRAY COMMUNITY ARTS CENTRE (FCAC) AND THE RIVER’S EDGE
- Sunday 8 February - FREMANTLE - ESPLANADE RESERVE AND WEST END
**Subject to DA approval