DATE & LOCATION
Auckland Laneway Festival Date?
Monday 28th January, 2019
Auckland Laneway Festival Location?
Albert Park Precinct. Entry from Wellesley Street. Head here for more details.
How do I get there?
How do I purchase a ticket?
You can find information on how to purchase online and hard copy tickets from our Buy Tickets page. Tickets will be available for purchase from 20 September 2018.
How much are tickets?
Head to our Buy Tickets page for all the details.
Will tickets be available at the gate on the day?
If you don't want to miss out on Laneway Festival, make sure you purchase your ticket online prior to the event.
Can I purchase tickets at a reduced price if I come midway through the event, if tickets are still available?
Tickets are sold at full price regardless of the time you arrive on event day.
What happens if I lose my ticket?
Tickets purchased from a retail outlet cannot be replaced if lost, please treat them like cash. Tickets purchased online will be delivered in the form of a bar-coded print-at-home PDF ticket; or a bar-coded Passbook ticket (electronic ticket on mobile device).
I'm having an issue with my ticket, who do I contact?
If you are having an issue with your ticket purchased online, please contact Moshtix by submitting a request at tixsupport.moshtix.com.au
What are the Event T&Cs (terms & conditions)?
You can find the Event T&Cs (terms & conditions) here.
Is Laneway Festival 18+?
Yes, Laneway Festival Auckland is strictly an over 18s event. Patrons must present valid photo ID in order to enter Laneway Festival Auckland.
Accepted ID for 18+ patrons attending St Jerome’s Laneway Festival in Auckland will be as follows:
- Current New Zealand Driver’s Licence with photograph; or
- Passport; or
- Current HANZ 18+ Card
Anyone who fails to present an Accepted ID upon entry will not be allowed into St Jerome’s Laneway Festival. No refunds will be processed for anyone who is denied entry because they did not bring Accepted ID.
The Conditions of Entry and Ticketing Terms & Conditions apply to everyone attending St Jerome’s Laneway Festival. Promoter reserves the right to evict any persons engaging in illegal activities.
AT THE FESTIVAL
Will Pass Outs be available on the day?
A limited number of Pass Outs will be available during the late afternoon. Specific details with regards to Pass Outs will be published prior to the festival.
When do the festival gates open?
Gates open at 11.30am with the event finishing at 10.30pm.
What happens if it rains on the day?
Laneway Festival will go ahead rain, hail or snow.
Can I bring my own alcohol into the festival?
No. Laneway Festival is licensed to sell food & drinks and provides great, well-stocked bars. All bags are searched on arrival. Any alcohol found will be confiscated.
Can I go bare foot?
Sorry guys shoe wear is necessary - thongs and sandals are fine but we highly recommend enclosed footwear as it is a long day.
Where do I report any lost or found articles?
Found: Please take any found items to Festival staff or hand them in at the Information Booth.
Lost: If you misplace something please check with Information Booth on the day as things will be turned in there. Alternatively, please email email@example.com and we will do our very best to help you.
Can I bring my own food and water into the festival?
Unfortunately we do not allow for outside food to be brought into the festival. There will be a great range of food from the four corners of the globe available for purchase. Sealed plastic water bottles (with or without contents) cannot be brought into the Event Site. Unsealed EMPTY plastic water bottles (no glass) can be brought into the Event Site.
Does Laneway Festival have disabled access & facilities?
Yes, Albert Park has full wheelchair access, surfaces include roadways with tar sealed, concrete and cobbled areas.
WHAT SHOULD I BRING TO THE FESTIVAL? WHAT SHOULD I LEAVE AT HOME?
✔ Your ticket
✔ Valid photo ID
✔ Sun protection
✔ Good vibes
✔ Small/hand held backpacks only
The following items are prohibited:
• Alcohol - any alcohol found at the Event Site will be confiscated and will not be returned and the offending patron(s) ejected from Event Site for the remainder of the Event.
• Glass (jars, bottles, containers, mirrors and perfumes).
• Air horns.
• Weapons or explosives of any kind (including potential missiles).
• Illegal substances.
• Nitrous oxide bulbs and canisters.
• Flares, fireworks, sparklers, explosives or any fire twirling equipment.
• Fires and open flames.
• Advanced personal vaporizers (or modified APVs) or liquid refills for E-Cigs.
• Flammable liquids.
• Sound systems.
• Portable laser equipment and pens.
• Sharpies, markers, paint cans or paint pens.
• Drones or other remote control devices.
• Couches and chairs.
• Anything studded (ie belts, wristbands etc).
• Audio or video recording devices (including GoPro and similar).
• Professional photography equipment (eg telephoto lenses; any lens over 20cm; any detachable lens; stands or other commercial equipment or anything deemed by Event staff to be professional photography equipment).
• Kites or sky lanterns.
• Toy guns, water guns or slingshots.
• Monopods, tripods or attachment sticks (selfie-sticks).
• Skateboards, scooters, wagons, carts, rollerblades, roller skates, bicycles, quad-bikes, segways, hoverboards, self-balancing scooters or any personal motorised vehicles.
• Animals (excluding service dogs such as guide dogs and police or emergency servicedogs).
• Unauthorised solicitation materials including handbills, flyers, stickers, beach balls, give-aways, samples, or other promotional items.
• Any other item deemed by Event staff (in their discretion) to be dangerous or offensive or potentially dangerous by Event organisers.
• Eskies and coolers.
If you wish to apply for media accreditation, please email Nancy Blackler. You will be advised in due course if your application has been approved. Given the small size of the event, media tickets are extremely limited and we advise you to purchase a ticket if you don't want to miss out.
Please note we can not accommodate students or freelancers not representing a music–related media outlet.
Is it possible to work at the festival?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you're interested in volunteering at Auckland Laneway festival. Make sure you include a copy of your CV and all contact details including mobile phone number.
Can I apply for a bar staff position?
If you would like to apply for a bar staff position, please email email@example.com. Make sure you include a copy of your CV and all contact details including mobile phone number.
I'd like to apply to have my market stall at Laneway Festival, who should I email?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you're interested in having a market stall at Auckland Laneway Festival.
I'd like to apply to apply as a Laneway Festival food vendor. Who should I get in touch with?
We're looking for the absolute cream of the crop for Laneway Festival food vendors. If you'd like to apply, please email email@example.com
I'm a local resident with a query, who should I ask?
For any local resident enquiries relating to Auckland Laneway Festival, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
MAPS & PLAYING TIMES
Where are the Laneway Festival Maps and Playing Times?
Playing times and Maps will be released closer to the event, please sign up to our mailing list and you'll be the first to know.
Can I submit my band/artist to perform at Laneway Festival?
Unfortunately no, as we are not accepting any more artist submissions for the 2019 festival.